Saturday, January 15, 2011

LOVE WALK IN THE RAIN=D!

just hv dinner at depastry=Pdisturb my sis[she work at there]
and i swear=.=dunwan eat the friedrice jor!!spicy dou!!



today go shopping wif dad mom at jusgo
HaHaHa
buy 2 hl and one juice~combo pack=P
wee~~my chocolate flavor milk


den we go buy shirt for cny wear

but so expansive=S
FINALLY just try no buy
love tis mostT^T~79.90
 this also wan 39.30=.=
 *ignore my face*I LOVE JEANS~rm119.90!!
arh~~~!!!i really love the dress!!1st time i hv special feel with dress
and i hd ask dad to buy a guitar...rejected=[
haiz..disappoint la
reject me nvm lo=.=mom still keep scold
i ask dad leh..nt u><~and i didnt force dad and keep ask
huiyo~tak blh tahan=P~~


WEE..mama going to take oven back
i can do biscuit at house no need go dee house so mafan><den no need so paiseh everytime dis her
wakakakakakakaXD




love a bc novel
this one~also about 吸血鬼 
but nice den twilightX]
TQ mey kee cause intro + borrow this to me
cute bor??><i do it my self 1~~~the brown 1 take dao eye cacat==
hahaha 

 nips!!
1st time the raisin more den nut..lol
i eat on my lucky day=P
hiak hiak
X]~

No comments:

Post a Comment