Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A SPECIAL HOT TUESDAY

MENJALARA
erm..ok la~atleast nice den sb bit bit
aww>.<
sometime i really miss them...
miss the ppl treat me wif true heart
nt like SOME PPL!!ishhhhhh!


5.4.2011~
10 ppl~me.yong wai,nien yee,carmen,xiong hui,mey kee, carol,john,gap fai amd ziyi go desa park eat steamboat

i go there by walk!!walau=.=
damn hot day
lucky i bring my umbananaXD
but still hot

my body like burning..
scare pengsan...didnt eat anything from yesterday to 2.pm
hungry~hot~no more energy to walk

BUT!!
yong wei and nien yee hv tuition and piano lesson soon
they still go because of me=p
really touch
and ziyi~she work harded to organize
xiong hui and carmen~lol~i duno xiong hui wil come too~but nvmX]~
more ppl i more happy~haha..they also go by walk~tired rite?



but time pas fast~and all so bz~go home early
we eat jor rm294. 80!
when i reach~i think my face RED LIKE HELL
and sure look stupid~
i dun care..hv alot frenz waiting  for me
den me keep take pic ~X]


go home by walk tooT^T>>>>
my 路痴病 发作
walk walk walk..
walk jor 3 times den go back to a same wrong place again
OMG!!!!!!==
i know im ....
and the guard at guard duno how think me
maybe''wah!!sopo~!!hair so bla~face so bla~sweat so much bla''


whatever la~love you all
gv me a hot meaning full memory

No comments:

Post a Comment